Rejestracja | Zaloguj

Odpowiedz do tematu
Poprzedni temat :: Następny temat
Wracać GWR do gry!
Autor Wiadomość
RiX 
Wieśniak
Dupa

Wysłany: 2009-09-01, 22:20   Wracać GWR do gry!  

Lamusy wbijać na aox bo wpir...:> Ja wszykich was znajde i zabije jak nie wrucicie na AOX kpw..:D

REKLAMA

Wysłany: 2010-02-01, 22:12     

Gardor
Gość
Wysłany: 2010-02-01, 22:12     

I'm looking for the best antivirus program. I want to stay under $60 a year. I was thinking of Eset nod32 or Bitdefender. What antivirus program do you recommend? forex robot

Koobeton
Gość
Wysłany: 2010-02-04, 15:57     

My computer keep on hanging and then restart when I open any games. I scan it with mcafee anti virus, and my computer has no virus, scan it with superantispyware and no threats found. I also used kaspersky rescue disk, and nothings found. I format my computer and install a games, and it hangs again. By the way, I think the games is not the problem, it is on my computer but I don't know why its hanging and restarting now. Help me pls. THnx, Happy new year to all. hydroxycut reviews

Radoscp
Gość
Wysłany: 2010-02-17, 01:25     

how do i fix my laptop because a anti-virus keeps messing it up forex robot

Radoscp
Gość
Wysłany: 2010-02-17, 03:24     

So when ever i try to install this game warcraft III and the expansion, frozen throne my anti virus avg, says that are 4 corrupt files for both games. Both are trojans. When i try to heal them, nothing happens. It hasn't affected my computer in any way. Could it be on the actual game disc? or the cd key? idk please help. forex robot

Kordakh
Gość
Wysłany: 2010-02-26, 11:35     

I have to turned off (also disabled in start-up) occasionally i turn it on to do a scan... is that sufficent? or should it be on all the time? I already have AVG-Anti Virus and Spybot S&D [url=OVERCOMESHYNESSEASY.INFO]overcome shyness[/url] [url=EASYSTRESSREDUCTION.INFO]stress reduction[/url] [url=THE-POWER-OF-YOUR-SUBCONSCIOUS-MIND.INFO]the power of your subconscious mind[/url] [url=100PARENTINGTIPS.INFO]parenting tips[/url] [url=HOW-TO-STOP-PROCRASTINATING.INFO]how to stop procrastinating[/url] [url=IMPROVE-CONCENTRATION.INFO]improve concentration[/url] [url=DAILY-MOTIVATION.INFO]daily motivation[/url]

Kordakh
Gość
Wysłany: 2010-02-26, 13:51     

I have AVG anti-virus, Spybot and Malware Bytes installed, can Microsoft Essentials replace all these? Does the Essentials program use alot of system resources? [url=HOW-TO-STOP-PROCRASTINATING.INFO]how to stop procrastinating[/url] [url=OVERCOMESHYNESSEASY.INFO]overcome shyness[/url] [url=100PARENTINGTIPS.INFO]parenting tips[/url] [url=THE-POWER-OF-YOUR-SUBCONSCIOUS-MIND.INFO]the power of your subconscious mind[/url] [url=EASYSTRESSREDUCTION.INFO]stress reduction[/url] [url=DAILY-MOTIVATION.INFO]daily motivation[/url] [url=IMPROVE-CONCENTRATION.INFO]improve concentration[/url]

satfree
Gość
Wysłany: 2010-04-09, 04:33     

I have a very old dell running xp, i have gotten the blue screen thingy and tons of viruses... i cant even go on the internet through that computer anymore,,,,,,,,,Do you know any spy ware removal or virus removal programs that would help me Avg sucks.

Elfdeza
Gość
Wysłany: 2010-04-14, 10:32     

I use Itunes for all of my music....but it costs a lot of money. I probably go through $50 of Itunes money a month and it's getting ridiculous. A couple of my friends have told me about limewire....but if I get it I'm not sure if I'll get a virus on my computer. I just got my computer fixed from a virus and I REALLY don't want another one....What should I do? Stick with Itunes, or switch to Limewire?

Odpowiedz do tematu